Bud's Grab-N-Go Bag is Great to have around in an emergency. Great to keep in the car or boat or in a closet at home!!
This Kit Includes The Following:
1) O.D. Green Venturer Survivor Shoulder Bag:
Olive Drab Venturer Survivor Shoulder Bag. Heavyweight
canvas outer Water-repellent nylon interior 10" x 11" x 5" Rear pocket
Flip-up 4 compartment front Side phone pouch Heavy duty adjustable nylon
strap 2 internal compartments with 4 organizer pockets Special zipper
pouch Heavy G.I. latching buckle. This is a VERY Nice Bag!!
1) GENUINE ISSUE GI ANGLE HEAD Flashlight OD GREEN 688 DESCRIPTION: Model
MX-991/U is a great all around utility light. High impact plastic body
has spring clip for attachment to your belt, pocket, or web gear. 3
position switch with flasher button..
1) Rothco Black Survival Knife With Sheath, Compass and Sharpening Stone.
1) 6 In 1 Olive Drab Survival Whistle: Color L.E.D. Light Survival Whistle Signal Mirror Compass Thermometer Magnifying Glass.
1) 100 Feet Of Paracord: Made by a certified U.S. Government Contractor. 550 lb test - 7 strand core. 100% nylon. Made in USA.
1) Magnesium Fire Starter: Genuine GI Aviation Survival Fire-Starter Tool - Most Reliable &
Safest Fire Starting Tool. Magnesium Shaving Edge & Sparking Insert.
Genuine GI Government Issue Fire Starter. Used By US Military.
2) Olive Drab Hooded Ponchos.
1) Thermal Heat Blankets.
2) Green Glow Sticks EMITS STEADY GLOW FOR 12 HOURS.
1) Small ACU Zipper MOLLE First Aid Kit, Includes the following:
SMALL ZIPPERED POUCH - 4" x 4.25" x 2"
MOLLE ATTACHMENT STRAPS
1 2" STERIPAD
1 ADHESIVE TAPE ROLL l 1/2"
4 3/4" x 3" BANDAGES
1 CONFORMING BANDAGE 2"
2 ALCOHOL PREP PAD - MED
2 BZK TOWELETTE
1 SMALL PACKET OF SUGAR
1 1/2 OZ. SOAP
1 ASPIRIN PACKET OF TWO
1) U.S. Army Survival Manual FM21-76:No one knows survival better than the U.S. Army, so this exceptional
field guide is the most authoritative of its kind. Originally
commissioned by the Department of the Army to train its special forces
in all-climate, all-terrain survival tactics, this is meant to serve as
"a civilian's best guide for toughing it .. anyplace in the world." This
is a must for campers, hikers, explorers, pilots, and others whose
vocation or avocations require familiarity with the wilderness or
out-of-doors, this excellent manual describes and clearly illustrates
the techniques of survival medicine, tool making, food and water
procurement, shelter building, direction finding, signaling, and many
others that could mean the difference between life and death in remote