Like P30 V1 but with LEM trigger pull of approximately 7.3 pounds (32.5N)
A recent HK pistol design, the P30
is a modern police and security pistol that combines function and
safety. Ergonomic features include a special grip frame with
interchangeable backstrap inserts and lateral plates, allowing the
pistol to be individually adapted to any user. Ambidextrous controls
include dual slide releases, magazine release levers. Variants with a
conventional double-action/single action trigger have a serrated
decocking button located on the rear of the frame.
Picatinny rail molded into the front of the frame makes mounting
lights, laser aimers, or other accessories easy and convenient. An
advanced loaded chamber indicator is easily seen and felt, and
positively indicates a loaded chamber. The P30 has a self-decocking,
double action hammer with a firing pin block safety that eliminates the
need for a manual safety.
tested, the P30 has already been adopted by European police agencies.
Excellent weight and balance make the P30 naturally pointable, easy to
control, and accurate to shoot. An open notch rear sight with luminous
(non-radioactive) contrast points allows for fast and accurate target
acquisition, even under poor lighting conditions.
- Corrosion proof fiber-reinforced polymer frame
- Polygonal bore profile for increased velocity, easier cleaning, and longer barrel life
- Multiple trigger firing modes
- Patented HK recoil reduction system
- One piece machined slide made from nitro-carburized steel
- Corrosion resistant “hostile environment” blued finish
- Picatinny rail for installing accessories
- Ambidextrous magazine release levers and slide release
- Patented lock-out safety device
- Ambidextrous safety lever (P30S)