BudsGunShop.com is pleased to announce the latest AR platform to hit the
market: Core 15 Rifle Systems.These
rifles are unsurpassed at their price point for quality, reliability, and
We’ve partnered up with Core 15 to provide you with one of the finest rifle
systems on the planet at an incredible value. Read the specs below and see if you don’t agree. Can you afford not to be shooting a Core 15?
“Our mission is to provide the best product at a great price point,
always remembering our customer is number one. We are striving for excellence
and are moving forward to achieving quality and performance in everything we
do.That is our Core Value.”
Built upon the principles of Eugene Stoner's original design, Core-15 uses
the basic receiver as the CORE of their AR-15 style rifles, and then expands
upon that design by incorporating the many benefits of today's technology into
their rifles. They hold each and every receiver to exacting tolerances using
state-of-the-art machining processes.
By exceeding military standards, Core 15 ensures the best fit
possible and can offer a more reliable, smoother functioning, and more accurate
weapon that will provide you with the peace of mind that you deserve.
Whether a weekend shooter heading to the range for an afternoon of fun, or
professional operator preparing for work, CORE15 Rifle Systems will provide you
with the weapon to fit your individual needs.
Where mil-spec is just a starting
This rifle is optics-ready, and does NOT include a rear flip sight, nor front sight. This rifle designed for you to add your own preferred optics!
- CORE15™ Mil-Spec Forged 7075-T6 Lower Receiver, Type III Class II
Hard-coat anodized finish, beveled Magwell for improved reloading speed,
machined chevrons in front strap, bullet pictogram safety markings
- CORE15™ Mil-Spec Forged 7075-T6 M-4 Upper Receiver, Type III Class
II Hard-coat anodized finish, M4 Feed Ramps, (1913 Picatinny rail flat
top) w/ dry lube internal finish and laser
- engraved T-markings
- 16” 4140 Chrome Moly M4 Profile Chrome Lined Barrel 1:7 Twist
- Chambered in .223/5.56 x 45 mm NATO
- Direct Gas Impingement Gas System
- Gas Tube made of 304 grade Stainless Steel
- Chrome lined Steel Bolt Carrier and Bolt Carrier Key
- Magnetic Particle Inspected (MPI) Bolt Assembly
- A-2 Flash Hider
- Free Floating Quad Rail
- Magpul® MOE® Six Position Stock
- Magpul® MOE® Pistol Grip
- Magpul® 30 rd. PMAG®
- CORE15™ Owner’s Manual
- Weight (unloaded): 6.2 lbs.
- Manufacturers Lifetime Warranty