By adding this item to your Wish List,
you will be notified automatically via email
when this item is back in stock.
Our Sales staff cannot forecast price or
availability of Wish List items. Calls or
emails about this item will not receive a
"Internet Purchases Only"
"Not a Retail Store Stock Item"
This item is viewable at our retail store in LEXINGTON, KY. It may be on display and is
available for immediate purchase and pick-up.
This item's price includes the cost to deliver it to your dealer. (Shipping is included in price.)
Does not cover next-day shipping.
Click to Apply for INSTANT CREDIT. Monthy Payments Shown Requires Credit Approval and Opening an Account with GE Capital.
This places a “Reserve Order” for an out of stock item. By doing this, you are reserving both the current advertised price and your position in line to receive the item from our next available shipment.
We do not guarantee your wait time. However, if your item is still not available after 90 days, and you no longer wish to wait, you may request a full refund.
Canceling a “Reserve Order” within the first 90 days will result in a 10% cancellation fee.
This item guaranteed to ship within our advertised 3 to 7 business days terms.
Standard shipping not guaranteed on this item. Possible delays up to 2 weeks.
Next Day Shipping is NOT available when:
You pay with a check, echeck, lay-a-way, or GE Money
You do not pick a valid FFL dealer we already have on file
I work as a guide in the backcountry and I bought this gun because it's lightweight and has the kind of power I need to stop a bear. When I received the gun it was incredibly dirty. There was even a dust bunny hanging off the end of the barrel. There was also a couple of gouges out of the metal around the firing pin area and some scratches on the front of the cylinder. I'm using this as a utility gun so I was not too concerned about the aesthetics of it. It was still in a functioning condition. The gun is a solid shooter and shoots accurately once you get the sights dialed in. It is a little bit to control, but I find that it will shoot better when treated a little more gently. Loosen your grip and don't be afraid it will jump out of your hand.
- The spent casings are getting jammed in the cylinder. Not sure of the reason, although I will make absolutley sure there is no debris in the cylinder next time I shoot it. Let's hope that's the cause of the jamming.
- The cartridge discharge plunger loosened up so much the first time I shot it that it came apart and needed to be put back together. If this keeps happening I will try applying loc-tite.
- The pressure for the spring on the cylinder lock is too much and it's a pain to get open quickly (Not good if you open carry in California where you can't keep your pistol loaded!!!). I will see if I can have a gunsmith outfit it with a new spring.
- This gun is incredibly light and feels like it weighs as much as my Smith 642 .38 snubbie. It's a great gun if you want a little extra security in the backcountry.
- Bud's Gun Shop has great customer service and shipped in a timely manner. I will be dealing with them in the future, however, I am a little disappointed that the weapon was not in better condition when I received it.