By adding this item to your Wish List,
you will be notified automatically via email
when this item is back in stock.
Our Sales staff cannot forecast price or
availability of Wish List items. Calls or
emails about this item will not receive a
"Internet Purchases Only"
"Not a Retail Store Stock Item"
This item is viewable at our retail store in LEXINGTON, KY. It may be on display and is
available for immediate purchase and pick-up.
This item's price includes the cost to deliver it to your dealer. (Shipping is included in price.)
Does not cover next-day shipping.
Click to Apply for INSTANT CREDIT. Monthy Payments Shown Requires Credit Approval and Opening an Account with GE Capital.
This places a “Reserve Order” for an out of stock item. By doing this, you are reserving both the current advertised price and your position in line to receive the item from our next available shipment.
We do not guarantee your wait time. However, if your item is still not available after 90 days, and you no longer wish to wait, you may request a full refund.
Canceling a “Reserve Order” within the first 90 days will result in a 10% cancellation fee.
This item guaranteed to ship within our advertised 3 to 7 business days terms.
Standard shipping not guaranteed on this item. Possible delays up to 2 weeks.
Next Day Shipping is NOT available when:
You pay with a check, echeck, lay-a-way, or GE Money
You do not pick a valid FFL dealer we already have on file
Taurus 92SSPRL-17 9mm 5" FS GLD PRL Stainless [1920159PRL17]
by Ludovino G
Date Added: Wednesday 25 November, 2009
1) It is a gorgeous gun, I mean beautiful. When I first got the gun at the range everyone wanted to see, including my wife.
2) Shoots just like the Beretta and it is also accurate.
3) Fun to shoot 17 rounds. At 15 yards and shooting fast the aim is not bad.
4) The pearl grip is larger than the plastic one, but still comfortable in a medium sized hand
5) Budsgunshop super fast delivery and priced right.
6) It comes with two magazines and a set of plastic grip in case you want to change the pearl grip.
7) super easy and cheap to buy ammo (unlike the Desert Eagle .50).
1) The gun, when I first got, seemed to be “lighted” used and not brand new, which for a moment I considered returning, but people at the range said that was ok. The oil lubricant in the gun was dark and not clear, as it should be in a brand new gun, like in the brushed chrome Desert Eagle.50 that I also bought here.
2) The factory finish and detailing in the gun is a 7 out of 10. I wish I could choose at the store to try to get one which I would consider perfect.
3) I am not sure about the quality of the stainless steel, I left the gun in the glove box of the car and I saw some “rust” marks which problem was solved by some oil and rubbing.