1) It is a gorgeous gun, I mean beautiful. When I first got the gun at the range everyone wanted to see, including my wife.
2) Shoots just like the Beretta and it is also accurate.
3) Fun to shoot 17 rounds. At 15 yards and shooting fast the aim is not bad.
4) The pearl grip is larger than the plastic one, but still comfortable in a medium sized hand
5) Budsgunshop super fast delivery and priced right.
6) It comes with two magazines and a set of plastic grip in case you want to change the pearl grip.
7) super easy and cheap to buy ammo (unlike the Desert Eagle .50).
1) The gun, when I first got, seemed to be “lighted” used and not brand new, which for a moment I considered returning, but people at the range said that was ok. The oil lubricant in the gun was dark and not clear, as it should be in a brand new gun, like in the brushed chrome Desert Eagle.50 that I also bought here.
2) The factory finish and detailing in the gun is a 7 out of 10. I wish I could choose at the store to try to get one which I would consider perfect.
3) I am not sure about the quality of the stainless steel, I left the gun in the glove box of the car and I saw some “rust” marks which problem was solved by some oil and rubbing.
Overall, for the price, I do recommend the gun
Rating: [4 of 5 Stars!]