By adding this item to your Wish List,
you will be notified automatically via email
when this item is back in stock.
Our Sales staff cannot forecast price or
availability of Wish List items. Calls or
emails about this item will not receive a
"Internet Purchases Only"
"Not a Retail Store Stock Item"
This item is viewable at our retail store in LEXINGTON, KY. It may be on display and is
available for immediate purchase and pick-up.
This item's price includes the cost to deliver it to your dealer. (Shipping is included in price.)
Does not cover next-day shipping.
Click to Apply for INSTANT CREDIT. Monthy Payments Shown Requires Credit Approval and Opening an Account with GE Capital.
This places a “Reserve Order” for an out of stock item. By doing this, you are reserving both the current advertised price and your position in line to receive the item from our next available shipment.
We do not guarantee your wait time. However, if your item is still not available after 90 days, and you no longer wish to wait, you may request a full refund.
Canceling a “Reserve Order” within the first 90 days will result in a 10% cancellation fee.
This item guaranteed to ship within our advertised 3 to 7 business days terms.
Standard shipping not guaranteed on this item. Possible delays up to 2 weeks.
Next Day Shipping is NOT available when:
You pay with a check, echeck, lay-a-way, or GE Money
You do not pick a valid FFL dealer we already have on file
1) This is a great firearm. It's super easy to take apart, and I have not had a FTE/FTF in over 3,000+ rounds I have shot.
2) It groups well with any type of ammo I feed it, even though I noticed it does like shooting low and to the left a bit.
3) It feels lightweight, yet it is not one of the "snappier" .40's I have fired. It is much less snappy then a Glock 22.
4) Unlike the original 92, this gun has replaceable grips for larger or smaller hands. Gun comes stock with the larger grip installed. Smaller grip is available through Beretta or one of their retailers.
1) It's a bit big, so it is fine for open carry, but not for concealed carry.
2) The "superlemnova" night sights WILL NOT reach a usable brightness when just exposed to normal room light. In order to reach max brightness they need to be exposed to a direct flashlight beam, and they only hold their brightness for about 5 minutes.
3) Much of the gun is made of a very hard plastic polymer (trigger, entire lower frame, guide rod). This keeps down on weight, but I like metal guns.
4) The plastic "guard" that covers the tactical rail broke after about 500 rounds. No idea why. Just snapped off while shooting.