||I am going to list my initial thoughts and processes in order about the Mosin Nagant 91/30.
1. Dealing with Buds 5 stars.
2. FFL transfer - so easy and smooth I couldn't believe it.
3. Mosin came packaged just fine.
4. Got tool kit and bayonet.
5. Disassembly of Mosin - anyone with a flat head screw driver can take it apart in 2 mins flat.
6. Mine did not have a ton of Cosmo.
7. Stock was in decent shape.
8. All matching numbers.
9. Great bore, good sights.
10. Dead on accurate.
I got a 1943 izzy Mosin and put 50 rounds of the surplus ammo through it with no problems.
Rating: [4 of 5 Stars!]