By adding this item to your Wish List,
you will be notified automatically via email
when this item is back in stock.
Our Sales staff cannot forecast price or
availability of Wish List items. Calls or
emails about this item will not receive a
"Internet Purchases Only"
"Not a Retail Store Stock Item"
This item is viewable at our retail store in LEXINGTON, KY. It may be on display and is
available for immediate purchase and pick-up.
This item's price includes the cost to deliver it to your dealer. (Shipping is included in price.)
Does not cover next-day shipping.
Click to Apply for INSTANT CREDIT. Monthy Payments Shown Requires Credit Approval and Opening an Account with GE Capital.
This places a “Reserve Order” for an out of stock item. By doing this, you are reserving both the current advertised price and your position in line to receive the item from our next available shipment.
We do not guarantee your wait time. However, if your item is still not available after 90 days, and you no longer wish to wait, you may request a full refund.
Canceling a “Reserve Order” within the first 90 days will result in a 10% cancellation fee.
This item guaranteed to ship within our advertised 3 to 7 business days terms.
Standard shipping not guaranteed on this item. Possible delays up to 2 weeks.
Next Day Shipping is NOT available when:
You pay with a check, echeck, lay-a-way, or GE Money
You do not pick a valid FFL dealer we already have on file
Just got back from the range with my new LCP. First impressions are great.
1) Definitely easy to conceal. The main reason I bought this gun is for front pocket concealment when the weather will not permit a OWB carry of my Glock.
2) Well made gun, feels better than the KelTec.
3) I had no FTF or FTE failures the first time out with FMJ and HP rounds
4) Does not recoil as much as I would have thought, definitely less than my wifes S&W 462 .38 SPL +P
5) Accuracy was great at 10 yds. I had no problem getting a good group at this distance. I didn't bother targeting any further, because what's the point?
1) To properly chamber a round, at least when the gun is new, you need to pull the slide back hard. At first, I was getting jams when cycling unfired rounds through the gun. This stopped after I realized that I wasn't pulling the slide back hard enough. I assume this is a mixture of a tight gun and tight magazines.
2) The gun is touchy with ejecting unfired rounds, this was with PMC FMJ ammo. It seems like the ejector port is just big enough for an unfired round to eject. I had a couple get stuck unless the gun was facing down. I had zero FTE issues while actually firing though. I could see that being an issue if I have a FTF issue in a self defense situation. I haven't noticed the same problem with HP rounds although, which makes sense since the overall length of the round is smaller.
3) You absolutely need a laser with this gun. I bought it with Crimson Trace laser. As others have mentioned, the factory iron sites are completely useless even in good lighting.