||Boght the PF9K and am very happy with the pistol.
* Thin design and light weight easily carried in pocket, no holster.
* Weighs in about a pound, loaded.
* Shoots quite nicely not nearly bad recoil as others say.
* Black finish is good.
* Shipment was quick to arrive (2 days)
* For me effective range of groping up to 15 feet.
* Not the slighest problem in ejecting or misfire.
* Really like the larger size and round size compared to LCP
* No problem with factory grips and no comfort problem with first 50 rounds
* Clip spring pretty stiff but probably helps ejection.
* Short barrel makes pistol good only for close quarter protection
* Would like a trigger safety that would allow a shorter trigger pull. Without a safety the long trigger pull is the next best thing.
Not sure what all the compalining is about but my experience with this CCL firearm and Buds is outstanding. Kel-tec is a fine gun.
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]