||This gun is just what you think it will be, cheap and rough around the edges. With that said it is easy to tune it up and get it to a real good plinker / fun gun. How you get it there is with a little effort and a bit of common sense. The 5 easy steps:
1) when you get the gun look it over good make sure its all there, the manufacturing is iffy but Chippa will fix any real problem super fast
2) register your gun with Chippa
3) clean off any casting flash, polish the feed ramp and clean + lube her up
4) stop thinking you have the 1 in a 100 that any cheap bulk ammo will work in it just buy CCI 36-40grn round nose HV
5) go to the range and pour the ammo through her and enjoy
my first time with the puma:
I picked it at the FFL and looked it over close; I saw a bit of rough casting marks so I ripped it apart and cleaned off all the flash and lubed her before the first time I use it. I was able to dump 4 clips of CCI right off the bat with 0 failures of any sort. I then switched to Winchester Super X and I was getting FTE stove pipes and bad feeds,t hat was when I discovered the ejector was never installed at the factory (A few slaps to my head). For the heck of it I switched back to the CCI and was able to continue to shoot the other 60 rounds with no issues. I then contacted Chippa and they replaced the missing parts in about 3 days. I have since dumped over a 1K rounds and as many could not get any bulk to work more then 1-2 clips with out issue.
**Please learn from me and the all the others: read all the reviews and then follow all 5 of my steps and you will be satisfied with the gun. Everyone complaining about ammo is not using CCI round nose HV ammo.
Rating: [4 of 5 Stars!]