||Great gun for plinking, and teach your shooters how to handle a tactical rifle.
If you are in the market for a .22 tactical rifle, S&W is definitely the best choice.
* Fully functional charge handle and safety, just like full size AR
* Quick disassemblely same as full size AR
* Shoots every fast without any loading issue
* A lot of plastic components (I wish they used more metal parts at this price)
* MOE version is worth the price. You get Magpaul grip, stock, front and back sights, and rail. Adds up to be much more than the $100 difference. You can even take those off and put them on your full size AR.
* Buy a lot of ammo. My son and I went through a 525 round package very quickly.
* Buds is normally very fast, but this gun took a long time. It was in "shipping" for close to a month, but it finally shipped. I called several times, thinking it was out of stock. They assured me it was in in stock, and will be shipped soon. 4 phone calls and 4 weeks later, it was still in "shipping".
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]