||I received the LC9 within about a week after ordering and couldn't wait to try it out. Like everything, the gun is a compromise, but it's a manageable one.
1. It is the perfect size. I can get my whole hand around the grip. (Unlike the LCP)
2. It conceals well.
3. It's a 9mm, 7+1
4. It always fires.
5. It's an incredible value.
6. I like having the manual safety.
1. The take down pin is annoying.
2. The trigger is downright painful to shoot. I think a trigger kit would make it perfect, but I don't know if one exists.
3. No spare magazine.
4. Criminson Trace laser not yet available for it.
Back to the trigger: The trigger pull is painfully long and hard. The trigger pull needs to be shorter and probably 2 lbs lighter. I understand why Ruger likely built it this way, but it's insane if you keep it in a holster or something the prevents trigger access. However, in a pocket, it's a worthwhile safety feature.
4 of 5 stars - with a lighter trigger, it's probably a 5.
Rating: [4 of 5 Stars!]