Cantilever Mount with 3-inch Offset ADR Mount for 30mm Riflescop
|Bud's Item # |
Similar to the ADR, the ADR-X mount is designed for mounting 30mm tubed telescopic sights onto a flattop style AR-15 rifle. The 3-inch offset of this cantilever mount positions the scope in a forward location, allowing the correct eye relief and head placement on an AR-15. The extended 3-inch cantilever on the ADR-X provides an extra inch of offset compared to the ADR model and is best suited for scopes with four inches or more of eye relief.
AUTO LOCK™ LEVER SYSTEM
The ADR-X mount features the Auto Lock Lever System and has the following advantages:
- Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment.
- Can be adjusted with your finger or a flat blade screwdriver.
- Lever can be configured to lock to the front or the rear.
- Superior clamping surface to insure maximum rail engagement.
Materials and Construction
The ADR-X mount is precision Computer Numeric Controlled (CNC) machined from a solid block of aluminum and finished in a hard coat anodize for a rock-hard, lasting finish.
- Precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum.
- Hard coat Type 3 Mil-Spec anodized for a lifetime of performance.
- Fully adjustable to fit both in and out of spec rail systems.
The ADR-X cantilever ring mount positions the telescopic sight at a height of 1.47 inches from base to center of scope tube. Weighs 8.4 ounces. Made with pride in the U.S.A.
- Tighten scope ring fasteners to 25 inch pounds.
*Please Note!! Many of our pictures are stock photo's provided to us by the manufacturer and do not necessarily represent the actual item being purchased. Please verify this picture accurately reflects the product described by the title and description on this page before you place your order.