(EPREP) Bud's Grab-N-Go Bag
This Item is Currently Out of Stock
(EPREP) Bud's Grab-N-Go Bag
|Bud's Item # |
Bud's Grab-N-Go Bag is Great to have around in an emergency. Great to keep in the car or boat or in a closet at home!!
This Kit Includes The Following:
1) O.D. Green Venturer Survivor Shoulder Bag:
Product Description Olive Drab Venturer Survivor Shoulder Bag. Heavyweight canvas outer Water-repellent nylon interior 10" x 11" x 5" Rear pocket Flip-up 4 compartment front Side phone pouch Heavy duty adjustable nylon strap 2 internal compartments with 4 organizer pockets Special zipper pouch Heavy G.I. latching buckle. This is a VERY Nice Bag!!
1) GENUINE ISSUE GI ANGLE HEAD Flashlight OD GREEN 688 DESCRIPTION: Model MX-991/U is a great all around utility light. High impact plastic body has spring clip for attachment to your belt, pocket, or web gear. 3 position switch with flasher button..
1) Rothco Black Survival Knife With Sheath, Compass and Sharpening Stone.
1) 6 In 1 Olive Drab Survival Whistle: Color L.E.D. Light Survival Whistle Signal Mirror Compass Thermometer Magnifying Glass.
1) 100 Feet Of Paracord: Made by a certified U.S. Government Contractor. 550 lb test - 7 strand core. 100% nylon. Made in USA.
1) Magnesium Fire Starter: Genuine GI Aviation Survival Fire-Starter Tool - Most Reliable & Safest Fire Starting Tool. Magnesium Shaving Edge & Sparking Insert. Genuine GI Government Issue Fire Starter. Used By US Military.
2) Olive Drab Hooded Ponchos.
1) Thermal Heat Blankets.
2) Green Glow Sticks EMITS STEADY GLOW FOR 12 HOURS.
1) Small ACU Zipper MOLLE First Aid Kit, Includes the following:
900D POLYESTER SMALL ZIPPERED POUCH - 4" x 4.25" x 2"MOLLE ATTACHMENT STRAPSContents:1 POUCH1 2" STERIPAD1 ADHESIVE TAPE ROLL l 1/2"4 3/4" x 3" BANDAGES1 CONFORMING BANDAGE 2"2 ALCOHOL PREP PAD - MED2 BZK TOWELETTE1 SMALL PACKET OF SUGAR1 1/2 OZ. SOAP1 ASPIRIN PACKET OF TWO1 INSTRUCTIONS
1) U.S. Army Survival Manual FM21-76:No one knows survival better than the U.S. Army, so this exceptional field guide is the most authoritative of its kind. Originally commissioned by the Department of the Army to train its special forces in all-climate, all-terrain survival tactics, this is meant to serve as "a civilian's best guide for toughing it .. anyplace in the world." This is a must for campers, hikers, explorers, pilots, and others whose vocation or avocations require familiarity with the wilderness or out-of-doors, this excellent manual describes and clearly illustrates the techniques of survival medicine, tool making, food and water procurement, shelter building, direction finding, signaling, and many others that could mean the difference between life and death in remote areas.
*Please Note!! Many of our pictures are stock photo's provided to us by the manufacturer and do not necessarily represent the actual item being purchased. Please verify this picture accurately reflects the product described by the title and description on this page before you place your order.