*Please Note!! Many of our pictures are stock photos provided to us by the manufacturer and do not necessarily
represent the actual item being purchased. Please verify this picture accurately reflects the product described
by the title and description on this page before you place your order.
ADR Cantilever Quick-Release Ring Mount
The ADR cantilever mount is designed for mounting 30mm tubed
telescopic sights onto a flattop style AR-15 rifle. The 2-inch offset of
this cantilever mount positions the scope in a forward location,
allowing the correct eye relief and head placement on an AR-15. This ADR
mount will work best with scopes having four inches or less of eye
relief (if more than four inches, use the ADR-X model).
AUTO LOCK™ LEVER SYSTEM
The ADR mount features the Auto Lock Lever System and has the following advantages:
- Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment.
- Can be adjusted with your finger or a flat blade screwdriver.
- Lever can be configured to lock to the front or the rear.
- Superior clamping surface to insure maximum rail engagement.
Materials and Construction
The ADR mount is precision Computer Numeric Controlled (CNC) machined
from a solid block of aluminum and finished in a hard coat anodize for a
rock-hard, lasting finish.
- Precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum.
- Hard coat Type 3 Mil-Spec anodized for a lifetime of performance.
- Fully adjustable to fit both in and out of spec rail systems.
ADR cantilever ring mount positions the telescopic sight at a height of
1.47 inches from base to center of scope tube. Weighs 8.4 ounces. Made
with pride in the U.S.A.
Tighten scope ring fasteners to 25 inch