ADR-X Cantilever Quick-Release Ring Mount
Similar to the ADR, the ADR-X mount is designed for mounting 30mm
tubed telescopic sights onto a flattop style AR-15 rifle. The 3-inch
offset of this cantilever mount positions the scope in a forward
location, allowing the correct eye relief and head placement on an
AR-15. The extended 3-inch cantilever on the ADR-X provides an extra
inch of offset compared to the ADR model and is best suited for scopes
with four inches or more of eye relief.
AUTO LOCK™ LEVER SYSTEM
The ADR-X mount features the Auto Lock Lever System and has the following advantages:
- Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment.
- Can be adjusted with your finger or a flat blade screwdriver.
- Lever can be configured to lock to the front or the rear.
- Superior clamping surface to insure maximum rail engagement.
Materials and Construction
The ADR-X mount is precision Computer Numeric Controlled (CNC)
machined from a solid block of aluminum and finished in a hard coat
anodize for a rock-hard, lasting finish.
- Precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum.
- Hard coat Type 3 Mil-Spec anodized for a lifetime of performance.
- Fully adjustable to fit both in and out of spec rail systems.
ADR-X cantilever ring mount positions the telescopic sight at a height
of 1.47 inches from base to center of scope tube. Weighs 8.4 ounces.
Made with pride in the U.S.A.
- Tighten scope ring fasteners to 25 inch pounds.