**Mouse over image above to zoom any area, or click on image to zoom the entire image.
*Please Note!! Many of our pictures are stock photos provided to us by the manufacturer and do not necessarily
represent the actual item being purchased. Please verify this picture accurately reflects the product described
by the title and description on this page before you place your order.
NIGHT EATER RIFLESCOPE
Named the NIGHTEATER™ because it was developed for the professional
Kangaroo shooters in Australia who hunt exclusively at night,
head-shooting kangaroos at 200-300m to harvest the meat and skins.
The NIGHTEATER™ Scopes are made in a new state-of-the-art
manufacturing facility. The lenses we use are Grade A which are the best
available. Other brands typically use Grades B, C and D to save costs.
The lens coatings used are also a key factor in the clarity achieved by
the NIGHTEATER™ range. We offer the exclusive MICROLUX ETE coatings on
all lenses, which improves light transfer to the hunter's eyes. Most
other maker's only coat the external lens or worse, just use a coloured
tint for looks. Key Features found on all NIGHTEATER™ scopes
- Grade “A” fully multicoated lenses with MICROLUX ETE coatings
- One piece body for strength, rigidity and improved accuracy
- Saddle parallax adjustment from 10m to infinity
- Stylish “built in” sunshade
- Fast focus eyepiece
- Waterproof as each scope is tested to 1.5m
- Shock tested more than 200 times to the equivalent of 240kg!
- Nitrogen filled for fog proofing
- Description: 1.5-6x36 1" 4PLEX
- Magnification: 1.5-6X36
- Objective: 36mm
- F.O.V @100 Low Power: 63 Yards @ 1.5 Power
- Eye Relief: 3.50"
- Tube Diameter: 1"
- Click Adjustments: 1/4"
- Length: 13.6"
- Weight: 15.2oz
- Finish: Black
- Reticle: Duplex
- Adj. Size @ 100: NA