*Please Note!! Many of our pictures are stock photos provided to us by the manufacturer and do not necessarily
represent the actual item being purchased. Please verify this picture accurately reflects the product described
by the title and description on this page before you place your order.
Designed to transmit high levels of ambient light, the Diamond
series scopes feature 30mm main tubes, and increased diameter objective
lenses. All models have an illuminated, glass-etched No. 4 dot reticle
that naturally guides the shooter's eye to the center of the scope and
allows for faster target acquisition. With a generous 4+ inches of
eye-relief, Diamond scopes are capable of being placed on even the
heaviest recoiling magnum rifles.
THE No.4 DOT RETICLE
The No. 4 Dot reticle originated in Germany and quickly spread
throughout Europe as one of the preferred and premier choices for big
game hunters. This reticle was designed to be a fast target acquisition
optic for close range shooting but still allowing for accurate long
range shooting applications. It's bold, easy to see and is very
effective in low light shadow conditions.
- New frictionless magnification adjustments
- Positive 1/4" click turret adjustments
- All lenses coated with new proprietary multi-coatings
- Fast focus eye-piece
- Dual Red/Green Illuminated No. 4 Dot reticle
- 30mm tube withstands heavy recoil and maximizes light gathering capability
- Over four inches of eye-relief
- Description: 3-12x56 #4 DOT
- Magnification: 3-12x56
- Objective: 56mm
- F.O.V @100 Low Power: 31 Yards @ 3 Power
- Eye Relief: 4.50"
- Tube Diameter: 30mm
- Click Adjustment: 1/4"
- Length: 14.2"
- Weight: 24oz
- Finish: Black
- Reticle: #4 Dot
- Adj. Size @ 100: NA