NEVER BACKS DOWN FROM EXTREME CONDITIONS OR DISTANCES.
Never before has a rifle this durable and rugged been introduced to
the world of hunting. Featuring Remington’s proprietary TriNyte™
Corrosion Control System, the Model 700™ XCR™ (Xtreme Conditions Rifle)
is virtually impervious to even the most extreme conditions.
Remington tactical rifles—the perfect solution for long-range
precision shooters. A long-time favorite of both the military and
tactical police units, the Model 700 delivers the legendary accuracy and
unfailing performance you’ve come to expect.
Our Model 700 XCR Tactical Rifle, features a X-Mark Pro externally
adjustable trigger and 416 stainless steel barreled action with Black
TriNyte® PVD coating, providing a diamond-hard layer of defense against
Its new tactical Bell & Carlson stock comes in OD green with
black webbing and features a full-length aluminum bedding block,
tactical beaver-tail fore-end and a recessed thumb-hook feature for
optimum “off-the-bench” shooting performance. The barrel features wide
tactical-style fluting for rapid cooling.
- Tactical Bell & Carlson stock in OD Green w/black webbing
- Full-length aluminum bedding block, tactical beavertail fore-end
- Black TriNyte® Corrosion Control System over 416 stainless steel for uncompromised strength and corrosion/abrasion resistance
- 26" varmint-contour 416 stainless steel barreled action with dish-style target crown, drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- X-Mark Pro adjustable trigger, hinged floorplate magazine, dual front swivel studs and rear stud
- Barrel is free-floating with LTR-style fluting
- 338 Lapua version includes 5-round detachable magazine and Ops Inc. Muzzle Brake