*Please Note!! Many of our pictures are stock photos provided to us by the manufacturer and do not necessarily
represent the actual item being purchased. Please verify this picture accurately reflects the product described
by the title and description on this page before you place your order.
Design Features of the SRM 1216 include:
- Ergonomic compact design along with the flexibility of a detachable
magazine provides unsurpassed firepower, force multiplication, and
- Rotary, Detachable high capacity magazine holding 8, 12, or 16 rounds of either 2 3/4 or 3 inch shotshells.
- Semi-automatic action that self feeds following the rotation of the quad-tube, revolving magazine.
- Roller delayed action provides fast cycling and reduced felt recoil.
- Overall length of the 1216 model is only 34 inches with a standard
18 inch barrel, but the more compact 1212 and 1208 are available.
- An integrated picatinny rail combined with a three face handguard
rail offers the shooter a broad range of options for mounting optics,
sights, lights and other tactical accessories.
- Pushpin disassembly and break open design allows for easy field stripping and maintenance.
- Ambidextrous receiver and controls can be set up for either right or left handed shooters.
|Gauge ||12 Gauge|
|Barrel Length ||18"|
|Overall Length ||34"|
|Capacity ||16 + 1|
|Finish ||Mossy Oak Blades|
|Gauge ||20 Gauge|
|Barrel Length ||24"/18.5"|
|Overall Length ||40.8"|
|Trigger ||X-Mark Pro|
|Safety ||Tang Safety|
|Stock ||Kryptek Mandrake|
|Chamber ||Not Valid|