**Mouse over image above to zoom any area, or click on image to zoom the entire image.
*Please Note!! Many of our pictures are stock photos provided to us by the manufacturer and do not necessarily
represent the actual item being purchased. Please verify this picture accurately reflects the product described
by the title and description on this page before you place your order.
The Remington Model 700,™ a rifle with no equal, and a superior performer in every way. Its accuracy and dependability have become the standard by which all other centerfire rifles are measured and continually fall short. Still the most accurate out-of-the-box rifle made,the Model 700™ brings its famous action and renowned consistency to this diverse family of guns. All are newly equipped with our externally adjustable X-Mark Pro trigger system.
Model 700™ CDL™ is offered in our three best-selling chamberings – the 270 Win, 30-06 Sprg. and 7mm Remington Magnum. Our line of Model 700™ CDL™ Sf rifles, offered in a wide range of chamberings,has become extremely popular.
- Receiver machined from solid-steel bar stock resulting in uniformity and strength.
- Cylindrical receiver design provides a solid bedding area in the stock for consistent shot placement.
- Recessed bolt face locks up inside the counter-bored breech of the barrel which is surrounded by the receiver, forming "three-rings-of-steel" enclosing the cartridge case head for unparalleled strength.
- Integral extractor is set in a groove inside the rim of the bolt face, uniformly supporting the cartridge head.
- X-Mark Pro™ Trigger - featuring super-tight tolerance and mirror-like surface finishes, it breaks like glass and is adjustable for trigger pull weight.
|Finish ||Realtree All Purpose|
|Caliber ||30-30 Winchester|
|Barrel Length ||20.4|
|Overall Length ||33"-36"|
|Trigger ||Geissele SSA Two Stage|
|Stock ||Desert Camo|
|Weight ||7.37 lbs |
|Action ||Bolt Action|
|Caliber ||243 Winchester|
|Barrel Length ||24"|
|Overall Length ||43.62"|
|Trigger ||X-Mark Pro|
|Weight ||7.37 lbs |