Bud\'s did great...got my second P 11 from them at a very low price. There are probably better options out there than the P11, though. (Got my second P 11 before I realized this.) Having said that, despite what you may have heard about it, the trigger isn\'t one of my problems with the gun. Yes...it\'s a very long stiff trigger pull, but that\'s kind of a design feature (to reduce the chance of unintentional discharges since it doesn\'t have a manual safety.)
The good things about the P 11:
- cycles a wide variety of ammo very reliably
- almost small enough to be a pocket pistol
- A lot of firepower for a gun that small
Bad things about the P 11:
- not durable.. for me, many of the small parts needed replacing after a few hundred rounds.
- Yes, it cycles ammo reliably, but ONLY if you polish the pertinent parts first (feed ramp, etc.)
- for beginning shooters, gun will be too small to control well due to caliber and size (try mag ext.s)
- Stiff pull and poor contours of trigger can make gun quite uncomfortable to shoot.
I hear good things about other sub-comp. 9mm options out there. Research before getting a P 11.
Rating: 3 of 5 Stars!