1) This is a great firearm. It's super easy to take apart, and I have not had a FTE/FTF in over 3,000+ rounds I have shot.
2) It groups well with any type of ammo I feed it, even though I noticed it does like shooting low and to the left a bit.
3) It feels lightweight, yet it is not one of the "snappier" .40's I have fired. It is much less snappy then a Glock 22.
4) Unlike the original 92, this gun has replaceable grips for larger or smaller hands. Gun comes stock with the larger grip installed. Smaller grip is available through Beretta or one of their retailers.
1) It's a bit big, so it is fine for open carry, but not for concealed carry.
2) The "superlemnova" night sights WILL NOT reach a usable brightness when just exposed to normal room light. In order to reach max brightness they need to be exposed to a direct flashlight beam, and they only hold their brightness for about 5 minutes.
3) Much of the gun is made of a very hard plastic polymer (trigger, entire lower frame, guide rod). This keeps down on weight, but I like metal guns.
4) The plastic "guard" that covers the tactical rail broke after about 500 rounds. No idea why. Just snapped off while shooting.
Rating: 4 of 5 Stars!