This little gun gets a lot of bad-rap because of the trigger. Get used to it. It's such a reliable gun, the trigger weight is a minuscule issue compared to it's advantages. If you're trying to shoot 25 yard sub MOA with a concealed carry single stack 9mm, get your head checked. With the trigger issue out of the way, I'll explain some of my likes and dislikes about the gun:
1. "Magazine detach safety" - didn't like the fact that it cannot be fired without the magazine inserted, apparently this function can be disabled though. Not a deal-breaker for me, just have your magazine fully seated when you're carrying.
2. Loaded chamber indicator - "second kind of cool" issue that just bugs me, doesn't affect anything but the looks.
3. External thumb safety - hard to actuate, but easy to de-activate, which is a plus in high stress situations. I just leave the safety off and got a good holster for it, so technically this became a non-issue anyway.
1. Reliability - flawless shooting, enough said.
2. Reliability - yes, re-iterating the fact.
3. Accuracy - 2 MOA rapid fire at 7 yds. standing, more than sufficient for a concealed carry, single stack 9mm.
4. Size - really easy to conceal, especially for a 9mm. This is my go-to gun if I cannot conceal my Glock 19 or XDm without brandishing/printing.
5. Ergonomics - stippling on handle is amazing and I'm a sweaty guy.
Enough said. Likes outweigh the dislikes. Great gun, you would be doing yourself a favor to trust your life to this legally concealed weapon.
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]