Find Accessories For My Gun x logo
  • All Products
  • All Firearms
  • Handguns
  • Long Guns
  • Muzzleloaders
  • Accessories
  • Ammunition
  • Optics/Sights
  • Holsters
  • Magazines
  • Safes
  • NFA Items
Gift Cards Auctions Manufacturers Directory Subscribe&Save

View Past Winners

Ask the Community

You must log in to ask, or respond to a question
  • 03/12/2019 04:09 PM CT
    by Richard C - Lifetime Points: 2046 Chosen as Best Answer
  • Aaron - You need to go to the S&W web site, and (1) see if you qualify for the rebate and(2) if you do, the follow the instructions there to apply. The present rebate is only open to disabled, retired, active, active reservists and honorably discharged members of the U.S. Armed Forces. It is called "Thank you for Your Service" and details can be found here: