Find Accessories For My Gun x logo TB
Join the TEAM! Click for Details
  • All Products
  • All Firearms
  • Handguns
  • Longguns
  • Muzzleloaders
  • Accessories
  • Ammunition
  • Optics/Sights
  • Holsters
  • Magazines
  • Safes
  • Class III
Gift Cards Auctions Manufacturers Directory Subscribe&Save

View Past Winners

Ask the Community

You must log in to ask, or respond to a question
  • 03/30/2019 03:32 PM CT
    by Richard C - Lifetime Points: 2046 Best
  • Sure you can Brandon. Al you have to do is locate and buy the after market parts/accessories you want to install. I will say, it is much easier to 'customize' a pump gun, though, as there are more after market choices available as far as parts and accessories.

  • 03/30/2019 04:35 PM CT
    by randy i - Lifetime Points: 17051
  • yes they can be changed you may be able to drill the forearm and mount the rails on the bottom fairly easily if you cant find a forearm with rails

  • 03/30/2019 03:45 PM CT
    by James G - Lifetime Points: 35873
  • Brandon, yes you can. Mossberg makes an SPX-Treme which you could probable find the stock kit or the pre-tactical configured shotgun :