Find Accessories For My Gun x logo
  • All Products
  • All Firearms
  • Handguns
  • Long Guns
  • Muzzleloaders
  • Accessories
  • Ammunition
  • Optics/Sights
  • Holsters
  • Magazines
  • Safes
  • NFA Items
Gift Cards Auctions Manufacturers Directory Subscribe&Save

View Past Winners

Ask the Community

You must log in to ask, or respond to a question
  • 03/31/2019 07:46 PM CT
    by James G - Lifetime Points: 46920 Chosen as Best Answer
  • Mike, if you don't plan on changing the hand guard for a railed version, you can easily add a vertical grip to the standard hand guard. Here is a very good "how to" video with parts needed :

  • 03/31/2019 07:52 PM CT
    by randy i - Lifetime Points: 20585
  • the easiest way is to change the handguard to a Key Mod, M Lock or railed handguard