Find Accessories For My Gun x logo
  • All Products
  • All Firearms
  • Handguns
  • Long Guns
  • Muzzleloaders
  • Accessories
  • Ammunition
  • Optics/Sights
  • Holsters
  • Magazines
  • Safes
  • NFA Items
Due to the recent increase in order volume, the shipping of some items may experience significant delays. Items shipped from our own warehouse can be shipped much sooner than items shipped direct to you from one of our fulfillment suppliers. Additionally, our supplier network has currently prohibited the canceling or updating of all orders after they have been placed. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Gift Cards Auctions Manufacturers Directory Subscribe&Save

View Past Winners

Ask the Community

You must log in to ask, or respond to a question
  • 04/05/2019 10:40 AM CT
    by James G - Lifetime Points: 48517 Chosen as Best Answer
  • Ronald, this rifle comes with a Weaver Mount. You would need Weaver Rings and a Scope. Rings =

  • 04/05/2019 01:06 PM CT
    by Richard C - Lifetime Points: 2046
  • Ronald - you would need rings for a Weaver rail, same size as your scope tube, and your scope. I have a Vortex Crossfire II on my 10/22 rifle and it is a great combination. Plus, the Vortex "No Questions Asked" warranty is great peace of mind.

  • 04/05/2019 10:20 AM CT
    by randy i - Lifetime Points: 21157
  • the ruger comes with a weaver type rail included you just need the rings and the scope