Find Accessories For My Gun x
Join the TEAM! Click for Details
  • All Products
  • All Firearms
  • Handguns
  • Longguns
  • Muzzleloaders
  • Accessories
  • Ammunition
  • Optics/Sights
  • Holsters
  • Magazines
  • Safes
  • Class III

View Past Winners

Ask the Community

  • Add new Shoulder Stock Instead of Pistol Grip

    Asked 07/16/2019 10:43 AM CT
    by unnamed user in Long Gun

    Emperor Arms Duke 110 Pump Action Wood Grip 4+1 Emperor Arms Duke 110 Pump Action Wood Grip 4+1
  • Is it legal in Wisconsin to add a shoulder stock to a pistol grip designed shotgun? Such as adding a collapsible stock to the Emperor Arms Duke 110 Pump Shotgun and use it instead of firing from the hip?

    2 Answers

You must log in to ask, or respond to a question
  • 07/16/2019 12:06 PM CT
    by Michael W - Lifetime Points: 1925 Best
  • Mark, Can't do that unless you register this firearm as SBR and send in the paperwork and buy $200 tax stamp. This firearm cannot legally be modified without filing your NFA paperwork with the ATF. This is not a shotgun, it is classified by ATF as a firearm.

  • 07/16/2019 11:14 AM CT
    by James G - Lifetime Points: 33164
  • Mark, no Sir. The classification would then change and the firearm would become an NFA firearm needing a $200 Tax Stamp and NFA Registration.