Skip to content

shopping cart uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience. Details can be found in our Privacy Notice.


View Past Winners

Unanswered Questions


Ask the Community

You must log in to ask, or respond to a question
  • Community Default Avatar
    by - Lifetime Points: 22889 Chosen as Best Answer
  • We have been told that buds will ship with NO Magazine if that is the only reason that a gun is non- compliant you would need to Contact Buds customer service (859) 368-0371 available 9AM to 9PM CST Monday through Friday or use the blue chat now button and they will help you with the order . We are not buds employees we are volunteers that answer questions

  • Community Default Avatar
    by - Lifetime Points: 4192
  • Frank, Depends on your state. Some do not allow a firearm to be shipped with any alterations to state prohibited features. If your state does not have that restriction and standard magazine capacity is only prohibited feature BUDs will pull magazine and ship without magazine. You can purchase restricted magazines for your use. Here is a statement from BUDs CS:-"That is correct. As long as the capacity is the only thing, we can pull the magazine and ship the firearm."

  • Community Default Avatar
    by - Lifetime Points: 58325
  • Frank, I have heard from members that some Customer Service Reps have offered to remove/replace if magazine capacity was the only State restriction so I would contact Buds to see whether they will or not at 1-859-368-0371 9am-9pm EST Mon-Fri. or use the Blue Chat now button at the bottom right corner 9am to 9pm Mon - Sat and 9am to 7pm Sunday.

Receive Money Saving Offers

Enter your email address to receive our best deals and other store updates.

Connect With Us

Buy With Confidence

4,042,585 Customers Since 2003
1,781 Currently Online

Copyright © 2003 - 2021 All Rights Reserved. (NW3)