Find Accessories For My Gun x logo
  • All Products
  • All Firearms
  • Handguns
  • Long Guns
  • Muzzleloaders
  • Accessories
  • Ammunition
  • Optics/Sights
  • Holsters
  • Magazines
  • Safes
  • NFA Items
Due to the recent increase in order volume, the shipping of some items may experience significant delays. Items shipped from our own warehouse can be shipped much sooner than items shipped direct to you from one of our fulfillment suppliers. Additionally, our supplier network has currently prohibited the canceling or updating of all orders after they have been placed. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Gift Cards Auctions Manufacturers Directory Subscribe&Save

View Past Winners

Ask the Community

  • Legal in New Jersey?

    Asked 09/01/2019 10:36 PM CT
    by unnamed user in Long Gun

    Mossberg 590 Shockwave 12 GA 14" 6-shot Mossberg 590 Shockwave 12 GA 14" 6-shot
  • Since this is listed as \"other\" not technically a shotgun...anyone know if this is legal in New Jersey. I looked up the local laws and they are very vague. Any help and info is appreciated. Thanks.

    4 Answers

You must log in to ask, or respond to a question
  • 09/01/2019 11:06 PM CT
    by James G - Lifetime Points: 48630 Chosen as Best Answer
  • John, the Shockwave is perfectly legal for purchase/ownership in NJ Sir. Only CA and MA have an issue with the Shockwave.

  • 09/01/2019 11:11 PM CT
    by randy i - Lifetime Points: 21160
  • Please select a best answer. Also please note that the 1st answers given are at the bottom of the thread.. You can select more than one best answer by opening the question in multiple windows/tabs (before selecting best answer) then selecting a different answer in each window/tab

  • 09/01/2019 11:01 PM CT
    by Michael W - Lifetime Points: 3919
  • John, No restrictions on this firearm or regular pump shotguns in NJ.

  • 09/01/2019 10:48 PM CT
    by randy i - Lifetime Points: 21160
  • yes they are legal in New Jersey ***We're currently not shipping this firearm to CA, or MA*** Buds would not ship it to a location where it would be Illegal. I do suggest that you contact your local FFL (the one that you select to do the transfer) and be sure he will do the paperwork for the transfer