Find Accessories For My Gun x logo
  • All Products
  • All Firearms
  • Handguns
  • Long Guns
  • Muzzleloaders
  • Accessories
  • Ammunition
  • Optics/Sights
  • Holsters
  • Magazines
  • Safes
  • NFA Items
Due to the recent increase in order volume, the shipping of some items may experience significant delays. Items shipped from our own warehouse can be shipped much sooner than items shipped direct to you from one of our fulfillment suppliers. Additionally, our supplier network has currently prohibited the canceling or updating of all orders after they have been placed. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Gift Cards Auctions Manufacturers Directory    Subscribe&Save     

View Past Winners

Ask the Community

You must log in to ask, or respond to a question
  • 11/12/2019 07:23 AM CT
    by randy i - Lifetime Points: 21403 Chosen as Best Answer
  • it would make it a illegal SBS (Short Barrel Shotgun) unless you do the proper NFA forms pay your $200.00 and have it all approved BEFORE you install the stock

  • 11/11/2019 08:04 PM CT
    by Michael W - Lifetime Points: 4027
  • Nikolas, Only if you register it as a Short Barrel Shotgun, fill out NFA forms, and pay $200 tax. Can not put a stock on this firearm legally without registering it and paying NFA Tax.