Skip to content

shopping cart uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience. Details can be found in our Privacy Notice.


  • K Frame and Butt Shape

    Community Default Avatar
    in Hand Gun
  • I know this is a K frame. My question has to do with the k frame grip frame. Is it a round butt or square butt? I want grips aftermarket but don’t want to buy the ones I don’t need.

    4 Answers

You must log in to ask, or respond to a question
  • Community Default Avatar
    by - Lifetime Points: 46
    Chosen as Best Answer
  • This have a round butt grip frame. If you prefer square you can get round butt grips but with a square shape grip as in a conversion without altering the actual gun.

  • Community Default Avatar
    by - Lifetime Points: 67383
  • Jay, this is a K-Frame Round Butt revolver Sir. Cheers and you and yours stay safe!

  • Community Default Avatar
    by - Lifetime Points: 23831
  • ALL new S&W large and medium frame revolvers not in the Heritage series feature a Round Butt grip frame. .they make round or square shaped grips to fit the round butt

  • Community Default Avatar
    by - Lifetime Points: 1135
  • I want to say this particular K frame has a square but only because of how the actual grips are shaped. Hopefully, someone has a solid answer. It was my pleasure.

Receive Money Saving Offers

Enter your email address to receive our best deals and other store updates.

Connect With Us

Buy With Confidence

4,468,096 Customers Since 2003
4,131 Currently Online

Copyright © 2003 - 2023 All Rights Reserved. (NW3)


Shopping Cart

Wish List

Please log in to view your wish list.