Skip to content

shopping cart uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience. Details can be found in our Privacy Notice. - Is this good for NJ

You must log in to ask, or respond to a question
  • Community Default Avatar
    by - Lifetime Points: 78045
    Chosen as Best Answer
  • Gabriel, magazine capacity is the only issue. Buds personnel have offered to remove/replace magazines. I would contact Buds Customer Service to see whether or not they are still doing this at 1-859-368-0371 9am-9pm EST Mon-Fri. or use the Blue Chat now button at the bottom right corner 9am to 9pm Mon - Sat and 9am to 7pm Sunday.

  • Community Default Avatar
    by - Lifetime Points: 15347
  • Gabriel, it is NJ legal without the high capacity magazines. You can buy the gun and have Bud's remove the mags. Ten round mags can be purchased here >>>>>

  • Community Default Avatar
    by - Lifetime Points: 3980
  • The gun itself is NJ compliant, the 17rd magazines however are not. You can still order this handgun and have it shipped to you without the 17rd magazines ( buds doesn't not replace them with state compliant magazines, you would have to purchase those separately) add the item to your cart a d go to check out, there will be a pop up screen in the check out process that asks if you'd like to use buds high capacity magazine removal service, select yes then complete your order.
    10rd magazines in stock ready to ship here

Receive Money Saving Offers

Enter your email address to receive our best deals and other store updates.

Connect With Us

Buy With Confidence

4,594,110 Customers Since 2003
2,470 Currently Online

Copyright © 2003 - 2024 All Rights Reserved. (NW2)


Shopping Cart

Wish List

Please log in to view your wish list.