Skip to content

shopping cart uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience. Details can be found in our Privacy Notice. - Information

You must log in to ask, or respond to a question
  • Community Default Avatar
    by - Lifetime Points: 6725
    Chosen as Best Answer
  • Reno, the buffer tube is removable/replaceable. You have to have a buffer tube on though in order to fire the weapon. I'd recommend buying a pistol Brace for it. Just don't buy a shoulder stock because that will make this a short barreled rifle and require a $200 tax stamp. You want a pistol brace. Hope this helps.

  • Community Default Avatar
    by - Lifetime Points: 14710
  • Reno, you can remove it, but then the pistol would function, it is also the buffer tube. You can replace it or add a brace to it, but you can't just remove it.

  • Community Default Avatar
    by - Lifetime Points: 77209
  • Reno, yes and no. The buffer tube is required for operation of the Pistol. You can add a Brace and keep the classification as a Pistol. As an example :

Receive Money Saving Offers

Enter your email address to receive our best deals and other store updates.

Connect With Us

Buy With Confidence

4,581,929 Customers Since 2003
2,242 Currently Online

Copyright © 2003 - 2024 All Rights Reserved. (NW1)


Shopping Cart

Wish List

Please log in to view your wish list.