Skip to content

shopping cart uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience. Details can be found in our Privacy Notice.


You must log in to ask, or respond to a question
  • Community Default Avatar
    by - Lifetime Points: 67416
    Chosen as Best Answer
  • Cesar, yes Sir. NFA registration and $200 Tax Stamp are required : -- Details here :

  • Community Default Avatar
    by - Lifetime Points: 3980
  • Yes an FFL is required, if your new to suppresors I'd call around and find an FFL that has handled NFA transfers before, as there are additional steps that need to be taken, you will be required to fill out a form 4 and pay a tax stamp with the ATF. At the end of last year the ATF actually made this process easier by allowing applicants to fill out the form 4 online, which is supposed to streamline the process and get approval in as little as 90 days (previously was 6months to a year)
    Online registration here

  • Community Default Avatar
    by - Lifetime Points: 6672
  • Cesar, yes, this would require a $200 tax stamp and would be shipped to an FFL dealer. Sorry but hope this helps.

  • Community Default Avatar
    by - Lifetime Points: 9029
  • Cesar, yes, All NFA Rules Apply, must be shipped to a FFL. Have a great day!

Receive Money Saving Offers

Enter your email address to receive our best deals and other store updates.

Connect With Us

Buy With Confidence

4,469,030 Customers Since 2003
5,103 Currently Online

Copyright © 2003 - 2023 All Rights Reserved. (NW3)


Shopping Cart

Wish List

Please log in to view your wish list.