Reviewed By: Eric S on 02/16/2019
Not my cup of tea. The gun has a long, heavy trigger pull that I never was able to adapt to. Additionally, it cycled poorly and I returned it to Ruger in Prescott, AZ for service. They worked with it and returned it. Yes, it worked but I wound up selling the gun as I did not feel comfortable with it. My feelings about it could not support my keeping it. I hope someone else finds it more satisfactory than I did.
Reviewed By: Ian A on 09/01/2018
Great carry gun. Compact, light and accurate. I carry it with shorts and tee shirt with no problems. Bud's had the best price (of course) and shipping to my FFL guy was fast and easy. This is a great carry gun in a small size with 9mm punch.
Reviewed By: Nick D on 12/29/2017
This was a little too snappy for me. I didn't like how thin the grip was. It was reliable though, and nice and small. I ended up going with an LCP. I wanted the LC9 for the 9mm, but for the size and how uncomfortable it was to shoot, I went with the LCP. I'm fine with larger caliber firearms, I just didn't enjoy this one. Be sure to shoot one before you buy it.
Reviewed By: Randy L on 12/22/2017
Ya just cant go wrong with the LC9 or the LCP. I have many of these as my conceal choice. the price is great and overall works without fail!!
Reviewed By: Craig G on 12/21/2017
Excellent CCW weapon. Reliable and rugged. Not a complaint to be had.
Reviewed By: Terry T on 08/22/2017
This gun is my everyday carry. Very light and so compact, with no sharp edges, I can just drop it in my jeans or jacket pocket.
Good quality, accurate, smooth, good sights, and a great point shooter. Kudos to Ruger for bringing out this model. I recommend this gun to all my students who want a semi-auto.
Kudos as always to Buds for bring us good quality guns at a good price.
Reviewed By: Doyle W on 08/08/2017
I really love this LC9. Abslutely no issues! VERY reliable!
Reviewed By: Ron B on 04/02/2017
This LC9 was my first experience with Buds after speaking with a friend who highly recommended them. He was right!
Reviewed By: Paul N on 01/18/2015
I purchased this Ruger 3200 LC9 in August of 2014. I love it. Perfect concel gun.I do not feel the long pull on the triger is all that bad. It does kick,but I thing it's perfect.
Reviewed By: Brad N on 11/25/2014
This little gun gets a lot of bad-rap because of the trigger. Get used to it. It's such a reliable gun, the trigger weight is a minuscule issue compared to it's advantages. If you're trying to shoot 25 yard sub MOA with a concealed carry single stack 9mm, get your head checked. With the trigger issue out of the way, I'll explain some of my likes and dislikes about the gun:
1. "Magazine detach safety" - didn't like the fact that it cannot be fired without the magazine inserted, apparently this function can be disabled though. Not a deal-breaker for me, just have your magazine fully seated when you're carrying.
2. Loaded chamber indicator - "second kind of cool" issue that just bugs me, doesn't affect anything but the looks.
3. External thumb safety - hard to actuate, but easy to de-activate, which is a plus in high stress situations. I just leave the safety off and got a good holster for it, so technically this became a non-issue anyway.
1. Reliability - flawless shooting, enough said.
2. Reliability - yes, re-iterating the fact.
3. Accuracy - 2 MOA rapid fire at 7 yds. standing, more than sufficient for a concealed carry, single stack 9mm.
4. Size - really easy to conceal, especially for a 9mm. This is my go-to gun if I cannot conceal my Glock 19 or XDm without brandishing/printing.
5. Ergonomics - stippling on handle is amazing and I'm a sweaty guy.
Enough said. Likes outweigh the dislikes. Great gun, you would be doing yourself a favor to trust your life to this legally concealed weapon.