**Mouse over image above to zoom any area, or click on image to zoom the entire image.
• Low barrel bore axis makes the M&P pistol comfortable to shoot reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery.
• Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
• Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand fi t and trigger reach - S, M, ML, L.
• Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control.
• New M&P M2.0 crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull.
• Tactile and audible trigger reset.
• Accurate 1 in 10” twist M&P M2.0 barrel.
• Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce flex and torque when firing.
• Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish.
|Caliber||223 Remington/5.56 NATO|
Item is for Qualified Professionals only
Click here for more information regarding Qualified Professional Discount items.
And yes, I would recommend Bud's as a first-rate on-line firearms dealer.
Questions & Answers
Q: To correct my previous question, I understand that the LE designation stands for law enforcement version. How does the law enforcement version differ from the standard, consumer, model? Thanks!
Howard, it does not. The firearm itself is 100% the same as the non LE version. Just the First Responder discount/sale differentiates it. Cheers and stay safe!
Howard, LE = Qualified Professional/Law Enforcement and not Limited Edition. Buds has some firearms that are marked for sale by the manufacturer for sale at a discount to First Responders Only. - https://www.budsgunshop.com/index.php/cPath/1799/Qualified+Professional+DiscountsSee 1 more answer |
It does not Christopher. It has Front Sight: White Dot & Rear Sight: White Two-Dot. S&W details here : https://www.smith-wesson.com/firearms/mp-9-m20-compact-nts-leSee 2 more answers |
3 mags, hard plastic case paperwok and four interchangeable palmswell inserts for optimal hand-fit and trigger reach.
Out of Stock Products
Find Accessories For My Gun
Have a Question?
As a whole our 4+ million customer's know more about firearms than we do. If you have a general question about a product we highly recommend that you first try out our customer Q&A feature. More often than not you will receive multiple answers to your question in minutes.
Receive Money Saving Offers
Enter your email address to receive our best deals and other store updates.
Copyright © 2003-2023 BudsGunShop.com
All Rights Reserved. (NW1)