**Mouse over image above to zoom any area, or click on image to zoom the entire image.
Sig Sauer ROMEO5 compact red dot sights provide civilians and
armed professionals a robust 1x aiming solution for any situation.
Ultra-low parallax so point-of-aim is point-of-impact and the red dot remains parallel to the bore of your firearm, no matter what your viewing angle is relative to the optical axis of the sight.
Unlimited eye-relief allows you to acquire the aiming point and the target regardless of the position of your eye behind the sight.
The readily available CR2032 battery is side-loading, allowing for quick battery replacement (featuring 50,000+ hours or more of life).
- 2 MOA Red-Dot provides 10 illumination settings (8 daylight plus 2 NV) for visibility in all light conditions
- MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not. Provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced 50,000+ hour battery life
- Integrated M1913 Picatinny interface provides industry-standard mounting options for a wide range of applications
- Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance
- Includes a M1913 Picatinny low mount riser and a co-witness 1.41"" riser mount
- Magnification: 1x
- Objective Clear Aperture: 20 mm
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Illumination Settings: 8 Daytime / 2 NV
- Elevation Adjustment Range: +/- 40 MOA
- Windage Adjustment Range: +/- 40 MOA
- Reticle: 2 MOA Red Dot
- Adjustment increments: 0.5 MOA
- Battery: (1) CR2032