All prices on BudsGunShop.com are cash-discounted prices. Please review the list below to see which payment types are eligible for the discount.
Payment methods accepted by BudsGunShop.Com are
- Money Order(3%cash discount applies)
- Certified Check (3% cash discount applies)
- Personal Checks including online bill payments (3% cash discount applies, orders held for 5 business days for check to clear)
- E-Check / ACH (3% cash discount applies, orders held for 5 business days to allow funds to clear our bank)
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover Credit Cards (cash discount does not apply).
Debit cards may only be run as Credit Cards and therefore a cash discount does not apply.
- Layaway (Firearms Only): 20% non-refundable deposit; pay balance in 90 days ($298 Minimum Purchase Required).
Click here for details about our Firearm only layaway plan
If you don't completely understand the cash-discount, you may proceed through checkout until the last page*. On the last page of checkout you can preview the total and the discount or non-discounted* prices. We do not receive your personal information unless you complete your order.
Checks and Money Orders should be mailed to:CANCELLATION AND ORDER CHANGE FEES
1105 Industry Road
Lexington, KY 40505
Please verify that your name and order number is included on your payment so that we quickly credit your order.
We invest time and money to prepare every order that is placed on our site, even before the order ships. After you have placed your order online, or over the phone with a sales associate you will be charged 10% Cancellation/Change fee if you decide to cancel the order or substitute products. You will not be charged any additional fee for adding items to an existing order. By placing an order online or making a phone order with a sales associate you agree to pay this 10% Cancellation/Change fee should you cancel or change your order. Our business is not set up to change orders easily. We apologize for having to implement these changes, but it is necessary in order to keep our prices low for our customers.