All prices on BudsGunShop.com are cash-discounted prices. Please review the list below to see which payment types are eligible for the discount.
Payment methods accepted by BudsGunShop.Com are
- Money Order(3%cash discount applies)
- Certified Check (3% cash discount applies)
- Personal Checks including online bill payments (3% cash discount applies, orders held for 2 business days for check to clear)
- E-Check / ACH (3% cash discount applies, orders held for 5 business days to allow funds to clear our bank)
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover Credit Cards (cash discount does not apply).
Debit cards may only be run as Credit Cards and therefore a cash discount does not apply.
- 90 Day Layaway (Firearms Only): 20% non-refundable deposit; pay balance in 90 days ($298 Minimum Purchase Required).
- 180 Day Layaway (Select Firearms Only): 10% non-refundable deposit; pay balance in 180 days.
Click here for details about our Firearm only layaway plan
If you don't completely understand the cash-discount, you may proceed through checkout until the last page*. On the last page of checkout you can preview the total and the discount or non-discounted* prices. We do not receive your personal information unless you complete your order.
Checks and Money Orders should be mailed to:
1105 Industry Road
Lexington, KY 40505
Please verify that your name and order number is included on your payment so that we quickly credit your order.
IMPORTANT CHANGE TO THE CHECK PAYMENT METHOD
Effective Monday, April 1, 2015, Budsgunshop.com will begin processing checks received for payment electronically. This means we will send an image of each to the bank for processing rather than the original check.
How will this change affect me?
Since this change will allow checks to clear faster, your order can be shipped faster. Orders will be processed in 2 business days after the check is received.
If you currently have checks returned in your bank statement, then you will continue to receive either an image of the check or a printed substitute check. Both are acceptable as legal proof of payment.
What happens to my original check?
Original checks will be securely stored for 30 days and then destroyed. The image check or a substitute check will always be available from your financial institution for legal proof of payment.
CANCELLATION AND ORDER CHANGE FEES
We invest time and money to prepare every order that is placed on our site, even before the order ships. After you have placed your order online, or over the phone with a sales associate you will be charged 10% Cancellation/Change fee if you decide to cancel the order or substitute products. You will not be charged any additional fee for adding items to an existing order. By placing an order online or making a phone order with a sales associate you agree to pay this 10% Cancellation/Change fee should you cancel or change your order. Our business is not set up to change orders easily. We apologize for having to implement these changes, but it is necessary in order to keep our prices low for our customers.