New HK HK45 45ACP V1 4.4" 10RD, part number 745001
The Heckler & Koch HK45 - Revolutionary
The HK45 was developed to meet the needs of the most distinguished, elite
U.S. military operators.
The HK45 is available in any one of the 10, HK specific variants, including
the double-action and single-action Law Enforcement Modification known as
the LEM. Left, right and ambidextrous control levers provide safety and/or
de-cocking functions and can be fitted to the pistol by simply changing
A unique, internal mechanical recoil reduction system reduces the recoil
forces imparted to the weapon and shooter by as much as 30%, improving
shooter control during rapid firing.
The HK45 combines the accuracy, modularity, reliability and extended service
life that you have come to expect from a company that prides itself for
their “No Compromise” slogan. Both models can be fitted with threaded
barrels for use with sound suppressors.
Some of the numerous features of the HK45:
- Ergonomical grip profiles
- Replaceable grip panel
- Integrated Picatinny rail molded into the polymer frame dust cover
- Enlarged ambidextrous magazine levers
- Improved ergonomic control levers (safety and/or decocking)
- Low-profile, drift adjustable, 3-dot sight
- Contoured and radiused slide with forward grasping grooves
- Ambidextrous slide release