**Mouse over image above to zoom any area, or click on image to zoom the entire image.
*Please Note!! Many of our pictures are stock photo\'s provided to us by the manufacturer and do not necessarily represent the actual item being purchased. Please verify this picture accurately reflects the product described by the title and description on this page before you place your order.
Savage® teamed up with PROOF Research® once again to craft a barrel specific for a purpose driven firearm. At 6 pounds and under, the 110 Ultralite is designed to combat elevation and elements while maintaining the performance of a factory blueprinted Savage 110 action. The carbon fiber wrapped stainless steel barrel and melonite skeletonized receiver minimize weight for success on any mountain hunt. The rifle comes equipped with Savage’s AccuFit ™ technology with adjustable length of pull and comb height to provide hunters with optimum fit and performance. The user adjustable AccuTrigger ™ allows crisp, clean shots to close out successful hunts.
- Factory blueprinted action
- Lightweight Stainless Steel Receiver with Melonite Finish
- Grey AccuFit ™ Stock with Adj. Comb height, Length of Pull, and overmold surfaces
- Exclusive PROOF Research Carbon Fiber Wrapped Stainless Steel Cut Rifled Barrel
- Threaded muzzle for 5/8 24 with flush fit cap
- 1.5 4 lb user adjustable AccuTrigger
- Detachable box magazine
- Spiral Fluted Bolt
- Drilled & Tapped Receiver (8 40)
You can use our Live Chat if you have any questions about the item you just added to your shopping cart.