**Mouse over image above to zoom any area, or click on image to zoom the entire image.
Smith & Wesson M&P®9 Shield™ Plus
- Flat face trigger for consistent trigger finger placement that allows for more accurate and repeatable shooting
- Enhanced grip texture allows the user to manage recoil, keep a firm grip and delivers comfort when concealing
- Extended magazine offers 13+1 round capacity.
- Models offered with thumb safety and without thumb safety
- Tactile and audible trigger reset
- Extremely thin and lightweight - can be comfortably carried all day
- M&P’s patented take-down lever and sear deactivation systems all for disassembly without pulling the trigger
- Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim
- Barrel length options: 3.1” and 4” models
- Sight options: white dot, fiber optic, tritium night sights
- Optic ready with Crimson Trace optic installed (PC Models)
- Ported barrel & slide (PC Models)
- Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish
- Backed by Smith & Wesson’s Lifetime Service Policy
Questions & Answers
Q: I love this version with the manual safety, and I was wondering if you can purchase this version of the Shield Plus with Tritium Night Sights already installed on the gun?
William, yes sir, the model with night sights is here -See 1 more answer |
Or with no thumb safety here -
PS- The model you linked to is not optics ready, even though it says that in the description. These models are OR.
Stay safe & have a great day!
- Show More Questions
Out of Stock Products
Find Accessories For My Gun
Have a Question?
As a whole our 4+ million customer's know more about firearms than we do. If you have a general question about a product we highly recommend that you first try out our customer Q&A feature. More often than not you will receive multiple answers to your question in minutes.
Receive Money Saving Offers
Enter your email address to receive our best deals and other store updates.
Copyright © 2003-2023 BudsGunShop.com
All Rights Reserved. (NW2)