Skip to content

shopping cart uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience. Details can be found in our Privacy Notice.


  • Nys law

    Community Default Avatar
    in Hand Gun
  • In ny I can’t have a mag over 10 rounds what is the next course of action for me ..

    2 Answers

You must log in to ask, or respond to a question
  • Community Default Avatar
    by - Lifetime Points: 4192
    Chosen as Best Answer
  • Brandon, BUDs will pull the standard capacity magazine and just ship firearm if that is only issue. BUDs does not replace magazines, but just pulls the standard capacity magazines that states are infringing your rights by restricting. Then you can purchase the restricted magazines of your choice. Here is directly from BUDs customer service----"That is correct. As long as the capacity is the only thing, we can pull the magazine and ship the firearm."

  • Community Default Avatar
    by - Lifetime Points: 67632
  • Brandon. I have heard from members that if the magazine capacity is the only factor in state compliance, some Customer Service Reps have offered to replace/remove magazines so I would contact Buds to see whether they will or not at 1-859-368-0371 9am-9pm EST Mon-Fri. or use the Blue Chat now button at the bottom right corner 9am to 9pm Mon - Sat and 9am to 7pm Sunday.

Receive Money Saving Offers

Enter your email address to receive our best deals and other store updates.

Connect With Us

Buy With Confidence

4,472,469 Customers Since 2003
4,003 Currently Online

Copyright © 2003 - 2023 All Rights Reserved. (NW1)


Shopping Cart

Wish List

Please log in to view your wish list.