Skip to content

shopping cart

BudsGunShop.com uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience. Details can be found in our Privacy Notice.

Community


Answered
You must log in to ask, or respond to a question
  • Community Default Avatar
    by - Lifetime Points: 74586
    Chosen as Best Answer
  • Hi Andrew, this will depend on when this lot was made Sir. Since the UPC code remained the same, the date of manufacture will determine whether nickel plated or brass. I would give you a 70% chance of nickel and 30% chance of brass. Cheers and stay safe!

  • Community Default Avatar
    by - Lifetime Points: 13110
  • Andrew, yes sir, all Hornady Critical Defense ammunition is loaded in nickel-plated cases.
    Stay safe & have a great day!

  • Community Default Avatar
    by - Lifetime Points: 1492
  • Yes, below is directly from the Hornady Site page.
    380 Auto 90 gr FTX® Critical Defense®
    Item #90080 | 25/Box
    US Patent: 8,161,885 | 8,413,587 | 7,380,502
    Concealed Carry Reliability.
    Since their inception, conventional hollow point pistol bullets have performed well, but have never delivered 100% reliability, especially in self-defense situations. The patented Flex Tip® technology used in Critical Defense® ammunition eliminates the clogging and inconsistency that often plagues hollow point bullets. Hornady® achieved this by using the same tip material used in LEVERevolution® ammunition.
    All Critical Defense® ammunition is loaded in "nickel-plated cases" for increased visibility in low-light situations. Premium low flash propellants deliver proven performance, even in very short-barreled handguns, and won't disrupt your vision. Reliable expansion and dependable terminal performance can be counted on for concealed carry and personal protection.

Receive Money Saving Offers

Enter your email address to receive our best deals and other store updates.

Connect With Us

Buy With Confidence

4,553,752 Customers Since 2003
1,153 Currently Online
BBB ACCREDITED BUSINESS, A+ Rating

Copyright © 2003 - 2024 BudsGunShop.com. All Rights Reserved. (NW1)

Loading...

Shopping Cart

Wish List

Please log in to view your wish list.